processing and protection of personal data
/this policy is an automatic translation of the original Bulgarian version/
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy, you can find contact information on the contact page or write to us directly at our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read this Policy carefully before using our services. It is written in as specific and clear a way as possible to make it easier for you to read and understand. It is important to know that:
- By registering on our site, you agree with the Policy and explicitly confirm that you accept it.
- If you do not wish us to process your Personal Data in the manner described in the Policy, you have the right not to provide it to us.
- The provision of Personal Data is voluntary and for the purpose of using the services of villakatina.com or accessing them. Your possible refusal to provide the necessary Personal Data for the use of the services of villakatina.com would mean a refusal to use the relevant services or to access villakatina.com
- In certain cases, your explicit consent to the processing of Personal Data may not be necessary if there is another legal basis, for example: compliance with the legal obligations of the Administrator; need for performance of a contract, etc.
- The control body regarding the protection of personal data is: the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
THE ORGANIZATION or THE ADMINISTRATOR: GEORGIEV CONSULT EOOD, UIC 175223032, with registered office and address of management in Sofia, Dianabad, bl. 42, contact phone +359888506363 and e-mail email@example.com
Any information relating to a natural person who is identified or can be identified directly or indirectly by an identification number or by one or more specific features.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
Any action or set of actions that may be performed on Personal Data by automatic or other means, such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, restoring, consulting, using, disclosing or transmitting, distributing, updating or combining, blocking, deleting or destroying data
PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT:
Any individual whose personal data is processed.
villakatina.com: The term refers to the online store owned by the Administrator, which covers the following sites, served by a common technical infrastructure and program code:
villakatina.com – site and online store through which the Administrator sells services / goods to end users-buyers.
III. PERSONAL DATA
Types of personal data subjects, Categories of processed data, Purposes of processing, Retention period
According to the way people use villakatina.com and the services it provides, they fall into several divisions listed below. Depending on them, the data of the Subjects are processed in separate Registers of personal data, and in each of them the processing may include different categories of data, purposes and grounds, retention periods, protection measures and others. The same person may fall into more than one of the listed divisions at the same time. For example, each Registered User is also a Visitor; each Buyer is also a Registered User and Visitor.
A visitor is any person who loads a page, part of villakatina.com in his web browser or visits various sections and pages of it (whether by directly entering the e-mail address in the browser, or by a link from another website or resource).
- Categories of data that can be processed: Online identifiers stored in local cookies in the visitor’s device / browser; Location data provided by the visitor; Country / city data based on the IP address of the user device, an integral part of the information received from each website; Information about actions performed by the subject in villakatina.com; Preferences of the subject regarding specific aspects and settings of the functionalities of villakatina.com; Information about the type of browser / device used.
- Purposes of processing: Providing basic and auxiliary functions necessary for the correct and full functioning of villakatina.com; Counting the attendance of villakatina.com; Providing the necessary conditions for the implementation of services on marketing platforms.
- Legal basis for the processing: Agreement with the General Terms and Conditions of villakatina.com. When defining the period for which we’ll retain your personal data, we determine their volume, sensitivity, we evaluate the potential risk of forbidden use of the data.
- Legal basis for the processing: Agreement with the General Terms and Conditions of villakatina.com
E-mail subscriber is any Visitor who has subscribed to an automatic electronic e-mail newsletter of villakatina.com, to receive letters by e-mail containing various units of information from villakatina.com, trade offers and others. The electronic e-mail newsletter is sent directly by the Administrator, without the use of external intermediary services.
- Categories of data that can be processed: Names, E-mail address, Location data, an integral part of the service, Information about the browser / device used.
- Purposes of processing: Providing the possibility and servicing of electronic subscriptions (e-mail newsletters), for which visitors subscribe (subscribe) – to receive by e-mail various units of information from villakatina.com, trade offers and others.
- Legal basis for processing: Consent to be included in a list of recipients (subscription to e-mail newsletter) / GDPR consent
Registered user is any Visitor who has registered on villakatina.com by entering an e-mail address (and / or username) and password, which action creates your so-called profile or account.
- Categories of data that can be processed: Basic mandatory data: Names, E-mail addresses, IP addresses; Optional data entered by the user: Place of residence, Telephone number, Gender, Age, Other data: Information about actions performed by the subject in villakatina.com, information about the used browser / device.
- Purposes of processing: Providing the possibility and support for the user to register his account, enabling the use of services of villakatina.com, such as: concluding distance contracts for purchases, maintaining a user profile, interaction with other users, etc.
- Legal basis for processing: Consent to the General Terms and Conditions when registering an account.
Buyer is any Visitor and / or Registered User who, through the technical means of an online store from villakatina.com, performs (or declares to perform) the conclusion of a Sales Agreement with a Merchant / owner of an online store, in order to purchase offered by the last service / product in villakatina.com (or similar action).
- Categories of data that can be processed: Names, Address, Telephone number, E-mail address, IP addresses, Information about purchases made, Information about actions performed by the subject in the online store of villakatina.com
- Purposes of processing: Providing the opportunity to make purchases through villakatina.com, by concluding distance contracts.
- Legal basis for the processing: Execution of a contract with the respective trader / owner of an online store, concluded through villakatina.com.
If we process your Personal Data, you have the following rights, which you can exercise by sending an application to the address of the Organization, cited above, or electronically – by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the page villakatina.com/en/contacts:
- Right of access to your personal data: You have the right to receive confirmation from us whether personal data is processed for you and, if so, access to personal data and information.
- Right to correct personal data: If you find that the personal data we process about you is inaccurate, you have the right to request that we correct this personal data.
- Right to delete personal data (right to be forgotten): In certain circumstances, such as if your personal data has been processed illegally or you have withdrawn your consent (if the processing of personal data is based on consent) and there is no reason to continue processing them, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data by us.
- Right to restrict processing: In certain circumstances, such as if you have doubts about the accuracy of your personal data or have objected to our legitimate purpose of processing your personal data, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data until solution found.
- Right to object to the processing: In certain circumstances, such as if you doubt our legitimate interest in processing your personal data, you have the right to object to such processing for reasons related to your specific situation.
- Right to data portability: If your personal data is processed by automatic means with your consent or for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual relationship, you have the right to request that we provide you with your personal data in a machine-readable format for transfer to another data controller.
- Right to file a complaint to a control body: You have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us in the relevant control body – the Commission for Personal Data Protection, or to the court.
Providing Personal Data to Third Parties
The administrator does not provide data to third parties, except in the following cases:
- The provision described in the previous article, which is necessary for the purposes of concluding a contract between the User-Buyer and the Merchant-Seller;
- If we have a legal obligation to disclose or share data;
- If we have received consent from the relevant Data Subject;
- If a user-buyer has made a payment, and subsequently this payment is investigated by a bank or payment institution or by a legal authority due to suspicions of fraudulent or unrecognized payment or in the investigation of abuse, the Administrator may provide data to the User-buyer to the relevant bank or payment institution or legal authority.
We have taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of your Personal Data against unauthorized access or disclosure, accidental or unlawful destruction or alteration.
The information in electronic form is stored on secure servers on the territory of the European Union, installed in a professionally equipped and technically maintained room for colocation of telecommunication equipment. The data transfer between the servers and the client device / browser is encrypted via HTTPS.
Villakatina.com takes precautions – including administrative, technical and physical measures – to protect your personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
When you post comments on the villakatina.com blog or on any of the online stores that use the services of villakatina.com, the personal information you share is visible to other users and may be read, collected or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to provide in these cases.
All employees of villakatina.com are obliged to protect the confidentiality of your information, as well as to observe the applicable organizational and technical measures for its protection. Access to your data is limited to the principle of necessity to perform their duties.
For the cases in which villakatina.com shares information about you with third parties – suppliers of villakatina.com, the Administrator has mechanisms to ensure that they provide a level of data protection according to the agreed standard.
In case of a breach in the security of personal data, we follow the procedure of dealing with the leakage of information on personal data and we will signal in due time the respective regulators, respectively similarly.
DATA OF MINORS
Access to villakatina.com, the services and products provided by villakatina.com are intended for persons over 18 years of age.
If you are a minor, you cannot use our services and purchase our products without the express written permission of a parent or guardian to the Administrator. If you use villakatina.com without such permission, you are hiding important information from us and misleading us. In this case, the Organization shall not be liable for any circumstances or events arising as a result of this misrepresentation on your part.
As a Data Administrator, we do not collect personal information from minors that could lead to their identification. In case you have information that we store personal data of minors, you can immediately notify us from the Contacts page.
When the Administrator stores IP addresses of data subjects, this is done in order to be able to provide adequate assistance to users in various circumstances (for example: forgotten accounts, duplicate registrations, undiscovered purchases, reports on purchase status, etc.). IP addresses are stored for up to 1 year (this period is consistent with the behavior of part of the audience of villakatina.com in terms of frequency of purchases and other actions). IP addresses are not provided to third parties under any circumstances other than the exceptions described in Section III.
- Cookies necessary for the operation of your search, which support your identification throughout the search;
- Personalized cookies that allow you to visit the website in a personalized way according to your previous visits, purchases, etc. These include cookies to store information on language selection, location and display settings according to the type of device from which you access the website. The goal is not to have to re-select settings that you have already confirmed or rejected in a previous visit to the site or in the current session.
- Website traffic. These cookies collect statistical information about site traffic, including the number of visits, the time spent, the popularity of individual pages, the sequence of browsing, repeat visits and the time of exit from the site. This allows us to track the success and effectiveness of our site and look for improvements.
- Advertising cookies that allow you to receive information from villakatina.com on the websites of external partners.
You can set your internet browser so that it does not save cookies or delete already saved cookies. If you want to take advantage of these features, please contact the manufacturer of your internet browser.
Villakatina.com is not responsible if the internet browser you use does not support the functions of controlling the use, refusal to save or deleting saved cookies. If you disable the storage of cookies or delete already saved cookies depending on their type, it is possible that the site will malfunction.
EXPLANATION OF CERTAIN PROCESSES AND TECHNICAL STEPS
When registering at villakatina.com
By registering at villakatina.com, the Visitor (Registered User) receives the so-called account, consisting of: A separate part of villakatina.com, containing information about the user, required by the Administrator, stored with him, used and processed in accordance with this Policy. The access to the user profile by the Registered User is carried out by entering the e-mail address and password indicated by him and possibly through other technical mechanisms. The user profile also serves the communication between the User and the Administrator.
When posting user reviews
In certain cases, the Buyer has the opportunity to publish his review and assessment of products / services of the Merchant-Seller, in connection with the purchased service through a distance contract. Thus, the review published by the User becomes publicly available and publicly visible in the online store of the respective trader, including: Its content, Name of the publisher.
Links to external sites
Separate pages of villakatina.com may contain links to other (external) sites. They are part of content published in villakatina.com as part of the editorial policy of the site. If you visit an external site through a link available at villakatina.com, the Organization is not responsible for the content of this external site, its services and functionalities, as well as its data protection policy. We advise you to always read the policies of the sites you visit.
– Any future changes to this Policy will be posted on this page.
– In order to comply with the good practices of the legislation on personal data protection on the territory of the European Union, the data protection policy will be revised and updated every year.